Price: Free, Version: 1.2.2 -> 1.3 (iTunes)
iFriendFlash - a simple fun way to put names to faces. iFriendFlash can help you remember people you meet in new situations such as when:
- starting a new job
- teaching or begining a new class
- presenting to an unfamiliar group
- joining a new club or social organization
- meeting new or distant relatives
... and many more.
iFriendFlash works with the groups you set up in your Address Book and on your phone so there is no additional configuration required.
To get started:
- Choose a group from the main screen and you'll be shown a photo.
- Touch the screen when you remember the person's name.
- If you were right, the person won't be shown again this round. If you need more practice, we'll show them again later.
That is it. Have fun and practice putting names to faces.What's New
Swipe to pass to next person
Edit contact info and call from within app
Contact Us button for easy email