Mint.com Personal Finance 1.5.70
Price: Free, Version: 1.5 -> 1.5.70 (iTunes)
Personal finance tools from Mint.com. Track, budget and manage your money on-the-go. Simply sign up for an account on Mint.com, add your online banking accounts, and access your personal finances anywhere. Get started for FREE at [http://mint.com/signup]
BUG ALERT! We know about the "demo screen" bug on launch. Just ignore it. We've uploaded the fix to iTunes and it will be live in a few days. Thanks for your patience!
EASY MONEY MANAGEMENT - NO EFFORT REQUIRED
Unlike other personal finance apps, Mint.com does not require you to enter your transactions. We automatically sync with all your online banking accounts to get your balances and transactions.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY - ANYWHERE
* See the balances of your checking, savings, credit card, investment, property, and loan accounts.
* See your monthly income vs. expenses instantly across your accounts.
* See your monthly budgets - realtime - so you know how much you can spend while you're out.
* See the purchases you've made and deposits across all your accounts.
* See the performance of all your investment accounts including 401k, brokerage, and IRA.
* See where you've spent each month - split across categories like Food, Bills, and Auto; or merchants like Target and iTunes, all from your iPhone.
SAFE AND SECURE
If you lose your phone, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate iPhone access from Mint.com's profile page. We've made it easy: with one click, you'll prevent unauthorized access to Mint.com on your iPhone.
PROTECT YOUR MONEY
Mint.com alerts you to activity across all accounts. Keep on top of your personal finances and know instantly:
* If you are low on available credit or cash
* If you go over budget or over your credit limit
* When a large purchase is made
* When your paycheck clears the bank
* If we detect unusual spending activityWhat's New
+ fix for the demo screen issue
+ fix for a crash when viewing alerts
+ improved refresh status messaging
Mint.com Personal Finance