8player lite 1.0.2
Price: Free, Version: 1.0.1 -> 1.0.2 (iTunes)
8player is the newest application for Video, Music & Photo streaming from any compatible UPnP/DLNA servers.
- iOS 4 support
- Background audio: 8player keeps playing after you press the home button. You can go surf the web or use Facebook and the music won't stop (Available only on multitasking capable devices with iOS 4).
By purchasing the 8player you acquire:
- Most popular Video (mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp up to 480p/720p), Audio (mp3, aac, wav, aif) & Images (jpeg, png, gif, bmp, ico, tiff) formatsâ€™ support
- Regular updates
- User-friendliness (even a child can easily understand this application)
- Extraordinary, unique interface (including live backgrounds, variety of styles and different visual elements)
DLNA is a standard which enables media content exchange between compatible devices via home network, as well as photos, music and video display in real time mode. 8player gives possibility to serve your iPhone/iPod touch as a part of a digital home. DLNA is a technology used by millions of people. Join in!
You donâ€™t need any additional software or additional configuration. 8player uses the media server you already have and automatically recognizes devices in your network with no need of manual configuration or settings. Just turn it on and watch video, listen to the music or view photos in the network. If you donâ€™t have DLNA/UPnP servers, you can use embedded Windows 7 server (built in Windows Media Player), or download any other free server.
- 8player on iPad
- Embedded downloader
- Embedded DLNA server & controller in 8player (with no additional charge)What's New
The present update represents the intermediate version of the application, aimed at better stability of the application achievement. The next version will incorporate new functional features and will be available soon.
The present update includes:
- fixture of critical bugs & crashes;
- reduction of memory use;
- elimination of problem with animated background in course of multitasking;
- removal of limit for contents reflection inside folders.