Grace Digital â€“ Remote Control 1.1.2
Price: Free, Version: 1.1.1 -> 1.1.2 (iTunes)
New features added to version 1.1
- For users with 2 or more Grace radios, the app opens to the radio you last controlled
- Added background loading for large station lists
- At start up app remembers the previous location you were at
- Increased number of stations that show album or station art
- Improved discovery of radios on the network
Allow your iPhoneTM or iPod R touch to control your Grace Digital Internet Radio from anywhere around your home.
The Grace Digital remote control application allows you to go
where no IR remote has gone before. Control 1 or more of
your Grace Digital Internet radios from your iPhoneâ„¢ or
iPodÂ® touch. Change the volume of your radio, turn the
radio on / off, play or change your radioâ€™s presets and see Pandora album art.
Listen to any station on any radio in any room of your house.
Play one of our 17,000 radio stations from your local town to
Stations around the world like the BBC, NPR, Live365,
to your favorite podcast from BlogTalkRadio. You can even
view album art from Pandora and thumbs up or down a song.
- Control your radioâ€™s function from your iPhoneâ„¢ or
- Turn the radio on / off
- Increase / decrease or mute the radioâ€™s volume
- Mute or un-mute all Grace radios on your home network.
- Play or change a preset or your my stuff folder
- Search for stations
- Control one or more Grace Digital Internet radios
- Set any of the 5 different Alarms on the radio
- Play, cue and add media server songs on a Grace Radio
PLEASE NOTE: To function, this application requires a Grace Digital Internet Radio on your local network with the radio's Wi-Fi setting turned on. On your radio choose 'settings' then 'wireless stand' then choose 'yes'. Now when you launch the remote control app your radio will show up in the menu.
The Grace iPhone application requires that your radio has service pack version V257-a-865-a-349 or higher.
On the Grace Internet radio menu please choose 'settings', then 'upgrade radio' then choose 'yes'. Please do not unplug your radio during the upgrade.
Fixes menu problem
Grace Digital â€“ Remote Control