Price Drop: CFA Level I: Ethics (Finance)

CFA Level I: Ethics 1.0


Category: Finance

Price: $4.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

Description:


London based Quartic Training presents 70+ up-to-date flash cards for CFA Level I candidates - covering the following chapters of Ethics:

- “Guidance” for Standards I-VII, Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Introduction to the Global Investment Performance Standards
, Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Solutions

Features:
- You can flag slides;
- You can make notes when studying;
- You can even email your favorite slides!
- The "About" section will give you a secret code for £100 discount on qualifying Quartic training courses.

D&H is responsible for any errors. To report an error or give us your comments, please email: info@dhcompany.co.uk

D&H, Learning Anywhere

www.dhcompany.co.uk
CFA Level I: Ethics



Reference: http://ping.fm/GYfTa

No comments:

Post a Comment