Price: Free, Version: 2.1 -> 3.0 (iTunes)
Create a short 12 frame hand (finger?) drawn animation on your iPhone or iPod Touch and bring life to those stickmen.
- Paint brush with adjustable size. Paint using a single touch. Tap the brush size button and set the brush size using two touches.
- Filled shape tool. Trace a shape on screen and it is painted using the current colour.
- An eraser, again with adjustable size.
- Undo and redo your miss painted or erased strokes.
- Zoom, move and rotate the frame using two touches. Position the draw area so it feels comfortable, get in close for detail work or zoom out for quickly filling areas. Double tapping the screen resets back to the default view.
- Pick the colour you want using HSV and RGB sliders.
- A colour pipette lets you pick a colour from the screen.
- Store four frequently used colours for quick and easy access.
Keyframes and Onion Skinning
- Onion skinning shows a faded version of other frames whilst drawing the current one.
- Configurable onion skinning of past and future frames. See what has been before and/or is to come to help make smooth animations.
- Set up to two keyframes, providing reference frames for an animation sequence and then playback only this range.
- Enable/disable onion skinning for your keyframes.
- Have up to two layers.
- Create animated (content changes each frame) or fixed (content is the same for all frames) layers.
- Hide and disable onion skinning for layers, lets you concentrate on what you are currently doing.
- Add and remove frames by dragging two frames on the film strip.
- Export your animations to your computer over wifi.What's New
Create flicks and reuse them in your flickbook. Flicks have a hierarchical structure, being made from up to sixteen parts. This structure means that moving/rotating/scaling a part will cause any parts below it in the hierarchy to be similarly transformed.
Flicks layers - flicks layers allow you to add flicks to your animation and then control them by setting keyframes and defining the paths they move along.
Add sound effects to a soundtrack bringing even more life to your animation.
A redesigned user interface which is both easier and quicker to use.
A timeline view of your animation making it easy to coordinate sound effects and your animation.