Price: Free, Version: 1.0 -> 1.1 (iTunes)
iTempco - Temperature Control is a free "thermodynamic" app designed for anyone work with space heating, thermoregulating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, cogeneration and waste water treatment plants.
1) Noise analyzer / noise meter
2) Unit converter for
--- Volume Flow
--- Dynamic Viscosity
--- Kinematic Viscosity
3) Wet-bulb temperature Calculator
1 - NOISE ANALYZER
iTempco is a real-time noise meter for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The application displays values, into the actual measuring range of the iPhone (about 100dB), trough a clearly spectrogram.
iTempco - Temperature Control, advise you of the noise around you
- 00-20 dB: Quiet, suitable for living & sleeping
- 20-40 dB: Comfortable, suitable for office
- 40-60 dB: Busy, suitable for business
- 60-80 dB: Bustling, suitable for traffic
- 80-100 dB: Noisily, suitable for factory
- >100 dB: Terrible, don't stay for health
2 - UNIT CONVERTER
iTempco converts a lot of units with only few touches!
Density, power, pressure, temperature, volume and volume flow, dynamic and kinematic viscosity can be converted with a simple and intuitive interface. Anyone who's spent 10 minutes with an iPhone or iPod Touch can use it.
And, after you get all your new data, just with one click you can email you (or one of your friend) the table with the converted values.
3 - WET BULB CALCULATOR
Wet bulb temperature is the lowest temperature that can be reached by the evaporation of water only. It is the temperature you feel when your skin is wet and is exposed to moving air. It is the temperature you use when make a project of an evaporative cooling tower or an adiabatic system using dry-coolers.
- iTempco Noise Analyzer has not been shown to meet ANSI or IEC standards for sound level meters.
- The iPhone’s built in mic is not sensitive enough for professional level sound meter.
- The results of the conversions, due to roundings, can be approximate results
iTempco - Temperature Control (http://ping.fm/o1SqM) is developed by Action! (http://www.action.mi.it)What's New
- Compatibility with iOS 3.2
- Minor bugs fix