Sonos Controller for iPad 3.3.1
Price: Free, Version: 3.3 -> 3.3.1 (iTunes)
Make the most of your iPad by turning it into the ultimate controller for your Sonos Multi-Room Music System. Optimized for the iPad’s large touch screen, finding and playing music in any room is fun, fast, and easy. All you need is the Sonos S5 all-in-one wireless music system or any Sonos ZonePlayer to start playing all the music you want, all over your house.
With Sonos and an iPad you can instantly access all the music in your personal collection, including your iTunes playlists, plus thousands of free Internet radio stations. And Sonos works seamlessly with the most popular online music services, including Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, Napster, Pandora, Rhapsody, SIRIUS, Spotify, and Wolfgang’s Vault, so you can listen to millions of songs in every room. Play the same song all over the house in perfect synchronization with one tap. Or let everyone in the house listen to exactly what they want — rock in the kitchen, local news in the bedroom and jazz in the living room.
The Sonos Controller for iPad™ lets you control what music is playing in every room in your house, from anywhere in your house. And it connects to the Sonos system over your home Wi-Fi network. It features a multi-pane view so you can see and control everything, all at once—your music menu, what’s playing in every room, the volume, and what’s in your queue. You can browse, search and drag and drop to create the perfect playlist. And do it all in either landscape or portrait mode. When the music is playing, the full-color album art fills the screen so you can see it from across the room.
- Wirelessly stream millions of songs and stations all over the house and control it all right from your iPad—no computer required.
- Instantly access unlimited music from iTunes and the Internet.
- Play the music stored on your computer or NAS drive or Apple Time Capsule (so you can play even when the computer is off).
- Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
- Control the music selection and volume in each room individually.
- Search for any song with the touch-screen keyboard.
- Drag and drop songs or albums into the queue or now playing pane.
- Wake up or fall asleep to your favorite music or Internet radio station with full-featured alarms.
- Set up or expand the Sonos system wirelessly with a touch of a finger.
- Available worldwide, in English only.What's New
Support for more languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
Sonos Controller for iPad